This Firmware flash for Samsung Galaxy Note8 with the Model Number is SC-01K. Firmware Region is Japan and CSC code is DCM Docomo. Make sure the Model Number are correct with you device. You can check the Model Number in Setting - About phone (Model Number), If phone can't start you can find it by flipping your phone or among the things you found in the box. This Firmware PDA is SC01KOMU1CSL1 with OS Pie(Android 9) and the Firmware are build on Fri 13 Dec 2019 09:23:15 am.
Download Firmware Samsung Galaxy Note8 (SC-01K)
- AP Version: SC01KOMU1CSL1
- CSC Version: SC01KDCM1CSL1
- Android Version: Pie(Android 9)
- Region: DCM Docomo
- Country: Japan
- Binary: 1
Shop on Amazon
How to flash firmware
- Extract (unzip) the SC-01K_DCM_SC01KOMU1CSL1......SC01KOMU1CSL1.zip file. using WinRAR or 7-Zip.
- Download Odin Tool 3.14.1
- Extract Odin and open it.
- Reboot Samsung Phone in Download Mode (hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons / hold Volume Down + Bixby buttons then plug-in cable)
- Connect you Samsung Phone and wait until you get a BLUE sign in Odin.
- Add the 1 file Samsung firmware to AP/PDA or 4 files Samsung firmware (AP/BL/CP/CSC) to it's slots.
- Do NOT tick any extra boxes. The only options to be ticked are F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot.
- Click the start button, wait for Odin to say 'PASS' in a GREEN sign. Once the flash is complete, your phone will reboot, and you can disconnect your phone from the PC.
The Samsung Galaxy Note series is a series of high-end Android phablets and smartphone developed and marketed by Samsung Electronics. The line is primarily oriented towards pen computing; all Galaxy Note models ship with a stylus pen and incorporate a pressure-sensitive Wacom digitizer. All Galaxy Note models also include software features that are oriented towards the stylus and the devices' large screens, such as note-taking and digital scrapbooking apps, and split-screen multitasking. The line serves as Samsung's flagship smartphone model, positioned above the Samsung Galaxy S series.Source: wikipedia.org