This Firmware flash for Samsung Galaxy S9+ with the Model Number is SC-03K. Firmware Region is Japan and CSC code is DCM Docomo. Make sure the Model Number are correct with you device. You can check the Model Number in Setting - About phone (Model Number), If phone can't start you can find it by flipping your phone or among the things you found in the box. This Firmware PDA is SC03KOMU1CTG1 with OS Q(Android 10) and the Firmware are build on Mon 13 Jul 2020 11:11:40 am.
Download Firmware Samsung Galaxy S9+ (SC-03K)
- AP Version: SC03KOMU1CTG1
- CSC Version: SC03KDCM1CTG1
- Android Version: Q(Android 10)
- Region: DCM Docomo
- Country: Japan
- Binary: 1
- Build Date: 2020-07-13 11:11:40
- Size: 4.2 GB
Samsung Galaxy S9+ Android smartphone. Announced Feb 2018. Features 6.2″ Super AMOLED display, Exynos 9810 chipset, Dual: 12 MP (f/1.5-2.4, 26mm, 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF) + 12MP primary camera, 8 MP front camera, 3500 mAh battery, 256 GB storage, 6 GB RAM, Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
Shop on Amazon
How to flash firmware
- Extract (unzip) the SC-03K_DCM_SC03KOMU1CTG1......SC03KOMU1CTG1.zip file. using WinRAR or 7-Zip.
- Download Odin Tool 3.14.1
- Extract Odin and open it.
- Reboot Samsung Phone in Download Mode (hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons / hold Volume Down + Bixby buttons then plug-in cable)
- Connect you Samsung Phone and wait until you get a BLUE sign in Odin.
- Add the 1 file Samsung firmware to AP/PDA or 4 files Samsung firmware (AP/BL/CP/CSC) to it's slots.
- Do NOT tick any extra boxes. The only options to be ticked are F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot.
- Click the start button, wait for Odin to say 'PASS' in a GREEN sign. Once the flash is complete, your phone will reboot, and you can disconnect your phone from the PC.