This Firmware flash for Samsung Galaxy M30 with the Model Number is SM-A3058. Firmware Region is China and CSC code is CHM China Mobile. Make sure the Model Number are correct with you device. You can check the Model Number in Setting - About phone (Model Number), If phone can't start you can find it by flipping your phone or among the things you found in the box. This Firmware PDA is A3058ZMU2BTF2 with OS Q(Android 10) and the Firmware are build on Mon 22 Jun 2020 12:40:48 pm.
Download Firmware Samsung Galaxy M30 (SM-A3058)
- AP Version: A3058ZMU2BTF2
- CSC Version: A3058CHM2BTF2
- Android Version: Q(Android 10)
- Region: CHM China Mobile
- Country: China
- Security patch level : 2020-05-01
• Other bug fixes
- The stability of CMCC RCS has been improved.
※ Group chat service in RCS will be terminated. Group chat function will be deleted.
• The latest Android security patch has been applied.
- Device security has been further enhanced.
Shop on Amazon
How to flash firmware
- Extract (unzip) the SM-A3058_CHM_A3058ZMU2BTF2......A3058ZMU2BTF2.zip file. using WinRAR or 7-Zip.
- Download Odin Tool 3.14.1
- Extract Odin and open it.
- Reboot Samsung Phone in Download Mode (hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons / hold Volume Down + Bixby buttons then plug-in cable)
- Connect you Samsung Phone and wait until you get a BLUE sign in Odin.
- Add the 1 file Samsung firmware to AP/PDA or 4 files Samsung firmware (AP/BL/CP/CSC) to it's slots.
- Do NOT tick any extra boxes. The only options to be ticked are F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot.
- Click the start button, wait for Odin to say 'PASS' in a GREEN sign. Once the flash is complete, your phone will reboot, and you can disconnect your phone from the PC.