This Firmware flash for Samsung Galaxy A33 5G with the Model Number is SM-A336E. Firmware Region is Nepal and CSC code is NPB . Make sure the Model Number are correct with you device. You can check the Model Number in Setting - About phone (Model Number), If phone can't start you can find it by flipping your phone or among the things you found in the box. This Firmware PDA is A336EDXU2AVG2 with OS S(Android 12) and the Firmware are build on Wed 27 Jul 2022 16:35:51 pm.
Download Firmware Samsung Galaxy A33 5G (SM-A336E)
- AP Version: A336EDXU2AVG2
- CSC Version: A336EODM2AVF8
- Android Version: S(Android 12)
- Region: NPB
- Country: Nepal
- Binary: 2
Shop on Amazon
How to flash firmware
- Extract (unzip) the SM-A336E_NPB_A336EDXU2AVG2......A336EDXU2AVG2.zip file. using WinRAR or 7-Zip.
- Download Odin Tool 3.14.1
- Extract Odin and open it.
- Reboot Samsung Phone in Download Mode (hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons / hold Volume Down + Bixby buttons then plug-in cable)
- Connect you Samsung Phone and wait until you get a BLUE sign in Odin.
- Add the 1 file Samsung firmware to AP/PDA or 4 files Samsung firmware (AP/BL/CP/CSC) to it's slots.
- Do NOT tick any extra boxes. The only options to be ticked are F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot.
- Click the start button, wait for Odin to say 'PASS' in a GREEN sign. Once the flash is complete, your phone will reboot, and you can disconnect your phone from the PC.
The Samsung Galaxy A series is a line of mid-range smartphones and tablets manufactured by Samsung Electronics as part of their Galaxy line. The first models in the series, the first-generation Samsung Galaxy A3 and A5, were introduced in December 2014 and released in March 2015.Source: wikipedia.org