This Firmware flash for Samsung Galaxy A50 with the Model Number is SM-A505FN. Firmware Region is Greece and CSC code is VGR Vodafone. Make sure the Model Number are correct with you device. You can check the Model Number in Setting - About phone (Model Number), If phone can't start you can find it by flipping your phone or among the things you found in the box. This Firmware PDA is A505FNXXU5BTL9 with OS Q(Android 10) and the Firmware are build on Mon 25 Jan 2021 10:13:21 am.
Download Firmware Samsung Galaxy A50 (SM-A505FN)
- AP Version: A505FNXXU5BTL9
- CSC Version: A505FNOVF5BTL9
- Android Version: Q(Android 10)
- Region: VGR Vodafone
- Country: Greece
- Security patch level : 2021-01-01
Always On Display
- Bitmoji Stickers are supported on Always On Display. (Clock style)
- A new feature has been added to the keyboard search feature that allows the user to search YouTube.
- Split Keyboard is supported on Landscape mode.
- The search function of the "Manage Input Languages" screen in the Keyboard Settings page has been newly updated to make it easy to find keyboard input languages that the user wishes to add or delete.
- A feature has been added that allows the user to call a person who is saved as a pre-configured SOS message contact.
- A feature has been added that allows the user to send SOS location-sharing messages every 30 minutes for 24 hours.
Shop on Amazon
How to flash firmware
- Extract (unzip) the SM-A505FN_VGR_A505FNXXU5BTL9......A505FNXXU5BTL9.zip file. using WinRAR or 7-Zip.
- Download Odin Tool 3.14.1
- Extract Odin and open it.
- Reboot Samsung Phone in Download Mode (hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons / hold Volume Down + Bixby buttons then plug-in cable)
- Connect you Samsung Phone and wait until you get a BLUE sign in Odin.
- Add the 1 file Samsung firmware to AP/PDA or 4 files Samsung firmware (AP/BL/CP/CSC) to it's slots.
- Do NOT tick any extra boxes. The only options to be ticked are F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot.
- Click the start button, wait for Odin to say 'PASS' in a GREEN sign. Once the flash is complete, your phone will reboot, and you can disconnect your phone from the PC.
The Samsung Galaxy A series is a line of mid-range smartphones and tablets manufactured by Samsung Electronics as part of their Galaxy line. The first models in the series, the first-generation Samsung Galaxy A3 and A5, were introduced in December 2014 and released in March 2015.Source: wikipedia.org
|1||SM-A505FN||A505FNXXS6BUA5||HUI||Q(Android 10)||3.7 GB||Download|
|2||SM-A505FN||A505FNXXS6BUA5||DRE||Q(Android 10)||3.7 GB||Download|
|3||SM-A505FN||A505FNXXS6BUA5||3IE||Q(Android 10)||3.7 GB||Download|
|4||SM-A505FN||A505FNXXS6BUA5||TMZ||Q(Android 10)||3.81 GB||Download|
|5||SM-A505FN||A505FNXXS6BUA5||DTM||Q(Android 10)||3.81 GB||Download|