This Firmware flash for Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018) with the Model Number is SM-A530F. Firmware Region is Austria and CSC code is DRE 3 Hutchison. Make sure the Model Number are correct with you device. You can check the Model Number in Setting - About phone (Model Number), If phone can't start you can find it by flipping your phone or among the things you found in the box. This Firmware PDA is A530FXXU2BRG1 with OS Oreo(Android 8.0.0) and the Firmware are build on Fri 16 Oct 2020 10:43:41 am.
Download Firmware Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018) (SM-A530F)
- AP Version: A530FXXU2BRG1
- CSC Version: A530FCKH2BRF1
- Android Version: Oreo(Android 8.0.0)
- Region: DRE 3 Hutchison
- Country: Austria
- Security patch level : 2018-07-01
Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018) Android smartphone. Announced Dec 2017. Features 5.6″ Super AMOLED display, Exynos 7885 chipset, 16 MP primary camera, Dual: 16 MP (f/1.9, 1/3.1”, 1.0µm) + 8 MP front camera, 3000 mAh battery, 64 GB storage, 4 GB RAM, Corning Gorilla Glass 4.
Samsung Experience 9.0 upgrade with Android Oreo
Samsung Experience 9.0 brings you Android Oreo, with exciting new features from Samsung and Google based on feedback from users like you.
We recommend that you back up your important data to keep it safe during the upgrade.
Some apps, including Samsung Pay, Samsung Internet, Samsung Notes, and Email, should be updated individually before you can update your OS.
Here’s what’s new.
To improve your security, features that use biometrics (face, fingerprints) are only available when you use a secure screen lock type (pattern, PIN, or password). When you switch to a non-secure screen lock type (Swipe or None), biometric authentication is suspended for unlocking and for verification in apps like Samsung Pay and Samsung Pass. If you're using biometrics now without a secure screen lock type, you'll be able to continue after the upgrade, but changing to a secure screen lock type is recommended.
- Manage notifications for each app with notification categories (supported apps only).
- Icons will be shown at the bottom of the notification panel for notifications that aren't currently visible.
- Touch and hold an app to display shortcuts to common or recommended tasks within the app (supported apps only).
- Notification badges on app icons are linked with the notification panel. Clear a notification in one location, and it will also be cleared in the other location.
- The toolbar gives quick access to useful functions.
- The GIF keyboard lets you send GIFs.
- More high-contrast keyboards are available.
- Background services are limited to improve performance and battery life.
- Currently running apps will always be shown in the notification panel.
Lock Screen and Always On Display
- New clock styles for the Lock screen and Always On Display.
- Adjust the transparency of notifications to get the look you want.
- Let your phone's screen go dark when mirroring to another screen.
- Control your account settings and profile information for multiple apps.
- Tap your profile picture on the main Settings page to access your profile information and account settings.
- View and manage photos and notes stored only in Samsung Cloud.
- Store any type of file in Samsung Cloud Drive.
- Select specific items to delete or restore from your backups.
- See how big each backup is and how many items it contains.
Find My Mobile
- Back up Secure Folder remotely in Samsung Cloud when your phone is lost.
- Lock Samsung Pass using Find My Mobile.
- Bluetooth now supports high-quality audio codecs, including AAC and Sony LDAC.
- Video player includes auto repeat and 2x speed option.
- Voice Recorder provides smart tips to conveniently block calls while recording.
- Email lets you flag Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync emails.
- Samsung Health's new sticky notification lets you see your step count at a glance.
- Clock now includes a Landscape mode and timer sound options.
- The digital clock widget goes directly to the Clock app when you tap it.
- Samsung Pass added the ability to manage usernames and passwords in third-party apps.
- GDPR has been added.(General Data Protection Regulation)
- Improved performance. - VoLTE, VoWiFi
- Dual VoLTE/VoWI-FI service is available for both of the SIM cards in the dual SIM slots.
( ※ The service is provided only to dual SIM devices and can still be limited depending on the service operator for each SIM card. )
Shop on Amazon
How to flash firmware
- Extract (unzip) the SM-A530F_DRE_A530FXXU2BRG1......A530FXXU2BRG1.zip file. using WinRAR or 7-Zip.
- Download Odin Tool 3.14.1
- Extract Odin and open it.
- Reboot Samsung Phone in Download Mode (hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons / hold Volume Down + Bixby buttons then plug-in cable)
- Connect you Samsung Phone and wait until you get a BLUE sign in Odin.
- Add the 1 file Samsung firmware to AP/PDA or 4 files Samsung firmware (AP/BL/CP/CSC) to it's slots.
- Do NOT tick any extra boxes. The only options to be ticked are F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot.
- Click the start button, wait for Odin to say 'PASS' in a GREEN sign. Once the flash is complete, your phone will reboot, and you can disconnect your phone from the PC.
|1||SM-A530F||A530FXXUFCTK2||TPH||Pie(Android 9)||3.32 GB||Download|
|2||SM-A530F||A530FXXUFCTK2||EUR||Pie(Android 9)||3.32 GB||Download|
|3||SM-A530F||A530FXXUFCTK2||BTU||Pie(Android 9)||3.32 GB||Download|
|4||SM-A530F||A530FXXS9CTA8||ALE||Pie(Android 9)||3.07 GB||Download|
|5||SM-A530F||A530FXXUACTB4||ALE||Pie(Android 9)||3.07 GB||Download|