This Firmware flash for Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018) with the Model Number is SM-A530W. Firmware Region is Canada and CSC code is RWC Rogers. Make sure the Model Number are correct with you device. You can check the Model Number in Setting - About phone (Model Number), If phone can't start you can find it by flipping your phone or among the things you found in the box. This Firmware PDA is A530WVLUECTJ1 with OS Pie(Android 9) and the Firmware are build on Tue 17 Nov 2020 16:25:20 pm.
Download Firmware Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018) (SM-A530W)
- AP Version: A530WVLUECTJ1
- CSC Version: A530WOYVECTJ1
- Android Version: Pie(Android 9)
- Region: RWC Rogers
- Country: Canada
Samsung Galaxy A8 (2018) Android smartphone. Announced Dec 2017. Features 5.6″ Super AMOLED display, Exynos 7885 chipset, 16 MP primary camera, Dual: 16 MP (f/1.9, 1/3.1”, 1.0µm) + 8 MP front camera, 3000 mAh battery, 64 GB storage, 4 GB RAM, Corning Gorilla Glass 4.
Shop on Amazon
How to flash firmware
- Extract (unzip) the SM-A530W_RWC_A530WVLUECTJ1......A530WVLUECTJ1.zip file. using WinRAR or 7-Zip.
- Download Odin Tool 3.14.1
- Extract Odin and open it.
- Reboot Samsung Phone in Download Mode (hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons / hold Volume Down + Bixby buttons then plug-in cable)
- Connect you Samsung Phone and wait until you get a BLUE sign in Odin.
- Add the 1 file Samsung firmware to AP/PDA or 4 files Samsung firmware (AP/BL/CP/CSC) to it's slots.
- Do NOT tick any extra boxes. The only options to be ticked are F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot.
- Click the start button, wait for Odin to say 'PASS' in a GREEN sign. Once the flash is complete, your phone will reboot, and you can disconnect your phone from the PC.
|1||SM-A530W||A530WVLSDCTH1||XAC||Pie(Android 9)||3.2 GB||Download|
|2||SM-A530W||A530WVLSDCTH1||VMC||Pie(Android 9)||3.2 GB||Download|
|3||SM-A530W||A530WVLSDCTH1||BWA||Pie(Android 9)||3.2 GB||Download|
|4||SM-A530W||A530WVLSCCTF1||XAC||Pie(Android 9)||3.2 GB||Download|
|5||SM-A530W||A530WVLSCCTF1||VTR||Pie(Android 9)||3.2 GB||Download|