This Firmware flash for Samsung Galaxy A7 (2016) with the Model Number is SM-A7100. Firmware Region is China and CSC code is CHC Open China. Make sure the Model Number are correct with you device. You can check the Model Number in Setting - About phone (Model Number), If phone can't start you can find it by flipping your phone or among the things you found in the box. This Firmware PDA is A7100ZCU1CRL1 with OS Nougat(Android 7.1.1) and the Firmware are build on Wed 26 Dec 2018 10:44:50 am.
Download Firmware Samsung Galaxy A7 (2016) (SM-A7100)
- AP Version: A7100ZCU1CRL1
- CSC Version: A7100CHC1CRL1
- Android Version: Nougat(Android 7.1.1)
- Region: CHC Open China
- Country: China
- OS upgrade - Android 7.1 Nougat
- Provides new UX
- Improved usability of the Notification feature and Quick settings button
- Multi window is supported
- Improved setting menu
- Efficient space for installation of downloaded apps, improved speed of system upgrade and app installation
- Added new feature
· Samsung Cloud V3 is supported in this update，upto 15GB cloud space can be used to backup or sync user data，photos，videos and applications.
· After upgrade to N OS, Samsung Cloud delete the app icon and change the path by Settings→Cloud and accounts→Samsung Cloud
· After upgrading, you will need to set Quick Clean widget, Pictur Frame widget, Samsung Music widget and Email widget again.
(Pictur Frame is downloadable from Galaxy Apps.)
· Please set your city settings on the weather widget after upgrading, too.
· Before upgrading, please update Samsung Health to the latest version, otherwise some data may be lost after the upgrade.
· After upgrade to N OS, the Phone, Contacts, Calendar, Messages's app locks will be off, and can be turned on in the Smart Manager.
· The user settings for Easy mode may be removed on the new OS. You may need to set them again after the OS upgrade.
· The Baidu search widget is replaced by the Baidu app.
※ Some apps that haven't been optimised for Android Nougat might not work properly after the upgrade. In this case, upgrade the app to the latest version via Galaxy Apps.
※ The functionality of some features may differ after the upgrade. Some apps may not function normally.
※ After upgrading, please set your keyboard settings, downloaded language and E-Mail account again.
※ Errors during the upgrade may cause data loss. Back up any important data before upgrading.
Shop on Amazon
How to flash firmware
- Extract (unzip) the SM-A7100_CHC_A7100ZCU1CRL1......A7100ZCU1CRL1.zip file. using WinRAR or 7-Zip.
- Download Odin Tool 3.14.1
- Extract Odin and open it.
- Reboot Samsung Phone in Download Mode (hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons / hold Volume Down + Bixby buttons then plug-in cable)
- Connect you Samsung Phone and wait until you get a BLUE sign in Odin.
- Add the 1 file Samsung firmware to AP/PDA or 4 files Samsung firmware (AP/BL/CP/CSC) to it's slots.
- Do NOT tick any extra boxes. The only options to be ticked are F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot.
- Click the start button, wait for Odin to say 'PASS' in a GREEN sign. Once the flash is complete, your phone will reboot, and you can disconnect your phone from the PC.
The Samsung Galaxy A series is a line of mid-range smartphones and tablets manufactured by Samsung Electronics as part of their Galaxy line. The first models in the series, the first-generation Samsung Galaxy A3 and A5, were introduced in December 2014 and released in March 2015.Source: wikipedia.org
|1||SM-A7100||A7100ZHS1CTI1||TGY||Nougat(Android 7.1.1)||1.85 GB||Download|
|2||SM-A7100||A7100ZHU1CRL1||TGY||Nougat(Android 7.1.1)||1.46 GB||Download|
|3||SM-A7100||A7100ZCU1BQL2||CHC||Marshmallow(Android 6.0.1)||1.41 GB||Download|
|4||SM-A7100||A7100ZHU1BQF1||TGY||Marshmallow(Android 6.0.1)||1.35 GB||Download|
|5||SM-A7100||A7100ZCU1BQF1||CHC||Marshmallow(Android 6.0.1)||1.4 GB||Download|