This Firmware flash for Samsung Galaxy Z Flip with the Model Number is SM-F700W. Firmware Region is Canada and CSC code is TLS Telus. Make sure the Model Number are correct with you device. You can check the Model Number in Setting - About phone (Model Number), If phone can't start you can find it by flipping your phone or among the things you found in the box. This Firmware PDA is F700WVLU4EUH5 with OS R(Android 11) and the Firmware are build on Tue 14 Sep 2021 09:11:01 am.
Download Firmware Samsung Galaxy Z Flip (SM-F700W)
- AP Version: F700WVLU4EUH5
- CSC Version: F700WOYV4EUH5
- Android Version: R(Android 11)
- Region: TLS Telus
- Country: Canada
- Binary: 4
- Security patch level : 2021-09-01
One UI 3.1.1 Update
One UI 3.1.1 for Galaxy Z Flip makes multi-tasking easier than ever with improved multi-window features. The new Flex mode panel gives you more control over media playback and video calls – with a viewing area on top and controls on the bottom. You can also discover new ways to take selfies and socialize. Explore these exciting new additions that make your Galaxy Z Flip easier and more fun to use.
Scroll down for a full list of changes.
• Touch and hold text, a link, or a file in Notes, My Files, Messages, or Samsung Internet, then drag it to the edge of the screen to open it in split screen or a pop-up window.
• The background screen is no longer blurred when you open edge panels.
• Record AR Doodle videos in 9:16, 1:1, and full screen to show them off in a variety of different places.
• Better preloaded stickers.
• Turn on Bedtime mode whenever you want. Going to sleep at a different time than usual? No problem.
• When you leave the Clock app while a timer is running, a mini timer will appear on top of other apps so you can keep track of how much time is remaining.
Try experimental features.
• Open all apps in split screen or pop-up view.
• Use Flex mode with more apps when your phone is partially folded.
Some apps will need to be updated separately after the One UI 3.1.1 update.
After updating, you will not be able to downgrade to the old software because of updates to the security policy.
Shop on Amazon
How to flash firmware
- Extract (unzip) the SM-F700W_TLS_F700WVLU4EUH5......F700WVLU4EUH5.zip file. using WinRAR or 7-Zip.
- Download Odin Tool 3.14.1
- Extract Odin and open it.
- Reboot Samsung Phone in Download Mode (hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons / hold Volume Down + Bixby buttons then plug-in cable)
- Connect you Samsung Phone and wait until you get a BLUE sign in Odin.
- Add the 1 file Samsung firmware to AP/PDA or 4 files Samsung firmware (AP/BL/CP/CSC) to it's slots.
- Do NOT tick any extra boxes. The only options to be ticked are F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot.
- Click the start button, wait for Odin to say 'PASS' in a GREEN sign. Once the flash is complete, your phone will reboot, and you can disconnect your phone from the PC.
|1||SM-F700W||F700WVLU4GVG2||XAC||S(Android 12)||5.64 GB||Download|
|2||SM-F700W||F700WVLU4GVG2||RWC||S(Android 12)||5.64 GB||Download|
|3||SM-F700W||F700WVLU4GVG2||BMC||S(Android 12)||5.64 GB||Download|
|4||SM-F700W||F700WVLU4GVF2||XAC||S(Android 12)||5.64 GB||Download|
|5||SM-F700W||F700WVLU4GVF2||VTR||S(Android 12)||5.64 GB||Download|