This Firmware flash for Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 with the Model Number is SM-G390Y. Firmware Region is Indonesia and CSC code is XID . Make sure the Model Number are correct with you device. You can check the Model Number in Setting - About phone (Model Number), If phone can't start you can find it by flipping your phone or among the things you found in the box. This Firmware PDA is G390YDXU2CSG2 with OS Pie(Android 9) and the Firmware are build on Fri 09 Aug 2019 17:59:15 pm.
Download Firmware Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 (SM-G390Y)
- AP Version: G390YDXU2CSG2
- CSC Version: G390YOLE2CSG2
- Android Version: Pie(Android 9)
- Region: XID
- Country: Indonesia
- Security patch level : 2019-07-01
Upgraded One UI for Android Pie 9.0
One UI brings you Android Pie 9.0, with exciting new features and a whole new look and feel based on feedback from users in Samsung and Google.
We recommend that you back up your important data to keep it safe before the upgrade.
Some apps, including Calculator, Samsung Internet, and Samsung Notes, need to be updated individually after you update your OS.
To use the Remote unlock function in Find My Mobile on an Android Pie 9.0 device, the screen lock password (or PIN/pattern) backup process is required. So please make sure that you remember the screen lock password (or PIN/pattern) before starting the update process. If you've forgotten the password (or PIN/pattern), reset it before starting the update process.
Here’s what’s new.
- Content, settings, and other information have been reorganized to keep you focused on the task at hand.
- Interactive elements have been moved to the bottom of the screen so they're always within reach.
- New designs and features such as Night mode help keep your eyes comfortable.
- You can reply to messages directly in the notification panel.
- Image thumbnails are included in message notifications.
- In an app's notification settings, tap the switch once to turn on or off all the notifications in a category.
- New Unicode 11.0 emojis are available.
- New adaptive theme changes your keyboard look based on the colors of the surrounding app.
- Floating keyboard is available in all apps and has new size and transparency settings.
- You can set a custom touch and hold delay.
- Menus have been reorganized to make settings easier to find.
- You can now sort your call history by incoming and outgoing calls.
- Your call history can include up to 2000 entries (increased from 500 entries).
- The new drawer menu makes it easier to manage contacts from various accounts.
- Photo Editor Pro's editing tools have been added to Gallery, so you can make all your edits and touchups without leaving the app.
- The new storage analysis tool has been added to help you monitor your storage usage and save space.
- You can now show or hide items on the My Files Home screen.
Other improvements and changes
- Access Kids Home on the quick panel.
- Call stickers has been discontinued.
- HEIF images are now supported.
Shop on Amazon
How to flash firmware
- Extract (unzip) the SM-G390Y_XID_G390YDXU2CSG2......G390YDXU2CSG2.zip file. using WinRAR or 7-Zip.
- Download Odin Tool 3.14.1
- Extract Odin and open it.
- Reboot Samsung Phone in Download Mode (hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons / hold Volume Down + Bixby buttons then plug-in cable)
- Connect you Samsung Phone and wait until you get a BLUE sign in Odin.
- Add the 1 file Samsung firmware to AP/PDA or 4 files Samsung firmware (AP/BL/CP/CSC) to it's slots.
- Do NOT tick any extra boxes. The only options to be ticked are F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot.
- Click the start button, wait for Odin to say 'PASS' in a GREEN sign. Once the flash is complete, your phone will reboot, and you can disconnect your phone from the PC.
|1||SM-G390Y||G390YDXS2CTJ1||XID||Pie(Android 9)||1.56 GB||Download|
|2||SM-G390Y||G390YDXU2CSG2||VNZ||Pie(Android 9)||1.63 GB||Download|
|3||SM-G390Y||G390YDXU2CSG2||TNZ||Pie(Android 9)||1.62 GB||Download|
|4||SM-G390Y||G390YDXU2CSG2||2DX||Pie(Android 9)||1.55 GB||Download|
|5||SM-G390Y||G390YDXU2CSG2||XSP||Pie(Android 9)||1.68 GB||Download|