This Firmware flash for Samsung Galaxy On7 (2016) with the Model Number is SM-G6100. Firmware Region is Hong Kong SAR and CSC code is TGY . Make sure the Model Number are correct with you device. You can check the Model Number in Setting - About phone (Model Number), If phone can't start you can find it by flipping your phone or among the things you found in the box. This Firmware PDA is G6100ZHU1BRA1 with OS Nougat(Android 7.0) and the Firmware are build on Fri 12 Jan 2018 15:50:00 pm.
Download Firmware Samsung Galaxy On7 (2016) (SM-G6100)
- AP Version: G6100ZHU1BRA1
- CSC Version: G6100ZZH1BRA1
- Android Version: Nougat(Android 7.0)
- Region: TGY
- Country: Hong Kong SAR
- Binary: 1
- Build Date: 2018-01-12 15:50:00
- Size: 1.85 GB
· OS upgrade - Android 7.0 Nougat
· Provides new UX
· Improved usability of the Notification feature and Quick settings button
· Improved usability of the Multi window and setting menu
· Improved setting menu
· Efficient space for installation of downloaded apps, improved speed of system upgrade and app installation
※ If you are using Gear IconX, please make sure to update to the latest version before upgrading to the Nougat OS.
※ Some apps that haven't been optimised for Android Nougat might not work properly after the upgrade. In this case, upgrade the app to the latest version via Galaxy Apps.
※ The functionality of some features may differ after the upgrade. Some apps may not function normally.
※ Errors during the upgrade may cause data loss. Back up any important data before upgrading.
Shop on Amazon
How to flash firmware
- Extract (unzip) the SM-G6100_TGY_G6100ZHU1BRA1......G6100ZHU1BRA1.zip file. using WinRAR or 7-Zip.
- Download Odin Tool 3.14.1
- Extract Odin and open it.
- Reboot Samsung Phone in Download Mode (hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons / hold Volume Down + Bixby buttons then plug-in cable)
- Connect you Samsung Phone and wait until you get a BLUE sign in Odin.
- Add the 1 file Samsung firmware to AP/PDA or 4 files Samsung firmware (AP/BL/CP/CSC) to it's slots.
- Do NOT tick any extra boxes. The only options to be ticked are F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot.
- Click the start button, wait for Odin to say 'PASS' in a GREEN sign. Once the flash is complete, your phone will reboot, and you can disconnect your phone from the PC.
|1||SM-G6100||G6100ZHU5CTG1||TGY||Oreo(Android 8.0.0)||2.56 GB||Download|
|2||SM-G6100||G6100ZHU4CTA1||TGY||Oreo(Android 8.0.0)||2.56 GB||Download|
|3||SM-G6100||G6100ZCU5CTG1||CHC||Oreo(Android 8.0.0)||2.28 GB||Download|
|4||SM-G6100||G6100ZCU4CTA1||CHC||Oreo(Android 8.0.0)||2.28 GB||Download|
|5||SM-G6100||G6100ZHS2BRH1||TGY||Nougat(Android 7.0)||1.87 GB||Download|