This Firmware flash for Samsung Galaxy Xcover Pro with the Model Number is SM-G715U. Firmware Region is United States and CSC code is VZW Verizon. Make sure the Model Number are correct with you device. You can check the Model Number in Setting - About phone (Model Number), If phone can't start you can find it by flipping your phone or among the things you found in the box. This Firmware PDA is G715USQS3ATG1 with OS Q(Android 10) and the Firmware are build on Thu 30 Jul 2020 08:28:34 am.
Download Firmware Samsung Galaxy Xcover Pro (SM-G715U)
- AP Version: G715USQS3ATG1
- CSC Version: G715UOYN3ATG1
- Android Version: Q(Android 10)
- Region: VZW Verizon
- Country: United States
- Security patch level : 2020-07-01
· The security of your device has been improved.
Shop on Amazon
How to flash firmware
- Extract (unzip) the SM-G715U_VZW_G715USQS3ATG1......G715USQS3ATG1.zip file. using WinRAR or 7-Zip.
- Download Odin Tool 3.14.1
- Extract Odin and open it.
- Reboot Samsung Phone in Download Mode (hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons / hold Volume Down + Bixby buttons then plug-in cable)
- Connect you Samsung Phone and wait until you get a BLUE sign in Odin.
- Add the 1 file Samsung firmware to AP/PDA or 4 files Samsung firmware (AP/BL/CP/CSC) to it's slots.
- Do NOT tick any extra boxes. The only options to be ticked are F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot.
- Click the start button, wait for Odin to say 'PASS' in a GREEN sign. Once the flash is complete, your phone will reboot, and you can disconnect your phone from the PC.
|1||SM-G715U||G715USQUBBUI2||VZW||R(Android 11)||4.1 GB||Download|
|2||SM-G715U||G715USQS9BUG1||VZW||R(Android 11)||4.07 GB||Download|
|3||SM-G715U||G715USQS7BUD1||VZW||R(Android 11)||4.04 GB||Download|
|4||SM-G715U||G715USQU7BUC1||VZW||R(Android 11)||4.04 GB||Download|
|5||SM-G715U||G715USQS7AUA1||VZW||Q(Android 10)||3.71 GB||Download|