This Firmware flash for Samsung Galaxy S5 Active with the Model Number is SM-G870F. Firmware Region is Switzerland and CSC code is AUT . Make sure the Model Number are correct with you device. You can check the Model Number in Setting - About phone (Model Number), If phone can't start you can find it by flipping your phone or among the things you found in the box. This Firmware PDA is G870FXXS1BSC1 with OS Lollipop(Android 5.0) and the Firmware are build on Wed 01 May 2019 08:11:27 am.
Download Firmware Samsung Galaxy S5 Active (SM-G870F)
- AP Version: G870FXXS1BSC1
- CSC Version: G870FAUT1BRK1
- Android Version: Lollipop(Android 5.0)
- Region: AUT
- Country: Switzerland
Samsung Galaxy S5 Active Android smartphone. Announced May 2014. Features 5.1″ Super AMOLED display, Snapdragon 801 chipset, 16 MP primary camera, 2 MP front camera, 2800 mAh battery, 16 GB storage, 2 GB RAM, MIL-STD-810F compliant, Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
- The following applications have been installed. Smart Manager.
- After updating, you will not be able to downgrade to the old software because of updates to the security policy.
- Improved performance with efficient memory management
· Optimized closing unused applications
· Automatic deletion of unnecessary cache files
· Notification of unstable applications
- Security Enhancements
- Improved stability.
How to flash firmware
- Extract (unzip) the SM-G870F_AUT_G870FXXS1BSC1......G870FXXS1BSC1.zip file. using WinRAR or 7-Zip.
- Download Odin Tool 3.14.1
- Extract Odin and open it.
- Reboot Samsung Phone in Download Mode (hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons / hold Volume Down + Bixby buttons then plug-in cable)
- Connect you Samsung Phone and wait until you get a BLUE sign in Odin.
- Add the 1 file Samsung firmware to AP/PDA or 4 files Samsung firmware (AP/BL/CP/CSC) to it's slots.
- Do NOT tick any extra boxes. The only options to be ticked are F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot.
- Click the start button, wait for Odin to say 'PASS' in a GREEN sign. Once the flash is complete, your phone will reboot, and you can disconnect your phone from the PC.
|1||SM-G870F||G870FXXS1BSC1||ATO||Lollipop(Android 5.0)||1.46 GB||Download|
|2||SM-G870F||G870FXXS1BSC1||LUX||Lollipop(Android 5.0)||1.45 GB||Download|
|3||SM-G870F||G870FXXS1BSC1||MOT||Lollipop(Android 5.0)||1.51 GB||Download|
|4||SM-G870F||G870FXXS1BSC1||NEE||Lollipop(Android 5.0)||1.46 GB||Download|
|5||SM-G870F||G870FXXS1BSC1||PHN||Lollipop(Android 5.0)||1.45 GB||Download|