This Firmware flash for Samsung Galaxy S8+ with the Model Number is SM-G9550. Firmware Region is Hong Kong SAR and CSC code is TGY . Make sure the Model Number are correct with you device. You can check the Model Number in Setting - About phone (Model Number), If phone can't start you can find it by flipping your phone or among the things you found in the box. This Firmware PDA is G9550ZHU5DTF4 with OS Pie(Android 9) and the Firmware are build on Tue 30 Jun 2020 16:42:16 pm.
Download Firmware Samsung Galaxy S8+ (SM-G9550)
- AP Version: G9550ZHU5DTF4
- CSC Version: G9550ZZH5DTF4
- Android Version: Pie(Android 9)
- Region: TGY
- Country: Hong Kong SAR
- Security patch level : 2020-06-01
The exact changes may differ depending on your device model, country/Region, and service provider.
• Other bug fixes
- Improved stability of Smart View connection with Samsung TV 2020 model.
- Fixes the issue that sometimes scroll is not smooth on call list screen.
• The latest Android security patch has been applied.
- Device security has been further enhanced.
How to flash firmware
- Extract (unzip) the SM-G9550_TGY_G9550ZHU5DTF4......G9550ZHU5DTF4.zip file. using WinRAR or 7-Zip.
- Download Odin Tool 3.14.1
- Extract Odin and open it.
- Reboot Samsung Phone in Download Mode (hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons / hold Volume Down + Bixby buttons then plug-in cable)
- Connect you Samsung Phone and wait until you get a BLUE sign in Odin.
- Add the 1 file Samsung firmware to AP/PDA or 4 files Samsung firmware (AP/BL/CP/CSC) to it's slots.
- Do NOT tick any extra boxes. The only options to be ticked are F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot.
- Click the start button, wait for Odin to say 'PASS' in a GREEN sign. Once the flash is complete, your phone will reboot, and you can disconnect your phone from the PC.