This Firmware flash for Samsung Galaxy S8+ with the Model Number is SM-G955U1. Firmware Region is United States and CSC code is SPR Sprint. Make sure the Model Number are correct with you device. You can check the Model Number in Setting - About phone (Model Number), If phone can't start you can find it by flipping your phone or among the things you found in the box. This Firmware PDA is G955U1UEU6DSJ4 with OS Pie(Android 9) and the Firmware are build on Thu 30 Jul 2020 13:54:01 pm.
Download Firmware Samsung Galaxy S8+ (SM-G955U1)
- AP Version: G955U1UEU6DSJ4
- CSC Version: G955U1OYM6DSJ4
- Android Version: Pie(Android 9)
- Region: SPR Sprint
- Country: United States
- Binary: 6
- Security patch level : 2019-10-01
- Build Date: 2020-07-30 13:54:01
- Size: 3.51 GB
· The stability of Camera has been improved.
· A new Camera function has been added : QR code reader
· The security of your device has been improved.
Shop on Amazon
How to flash firmware
- Extract (unzip) the SM-G955U1_SPR_G955U1UEU6DSJ4......G955U1UEU6DSJ4.zip file. using WinRAR or 7-Zip.
- Download Odin Tool 3.14.1
- Extract Odin and open it.
- Reboot Samsung Phone in Download Mode (hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons / hold Volume Down + Bixby buttons then plug-in cable)
- Connect you Samsung Phone and wait until you get a BLUE sign in Odin.
- Add the 1 file Samsung firmware to AP/PDA or 4 files Samsung firmware (AP/BL/CP/CSC) to it's slots.
- Do NOT tick any extra boxes. The only options to be ticked are F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot.
- Click the start button, wait for Odin to say 'PASS' in a GREEN sign. Once the flash is complete, your phone will reboot, and you can disconnect your phone from the PC.
|1||SM-G955U1||G955U1UEU8DVD4||TMK||Pie(Android 9)||3.51 GB||Download|
|2||SM-G955U1||G955U1UEU8DVD4||TMB||Pie(Android 9)||3.51 GB||Download|
|3||SM-G955U1||G955U1UEU8DVD4||XAA||Pie(Android 9)||3.51 GB||Download|
|4||SM-G955U1||G955U1UEU8DVD4||AIO||Pie(Android 9)||3.51 GB||Download|
|5||SM-G955U1||G955U1UEU8DUG4||XAA||Pie(Android 9)||3.51 GB||Download|