This Firmware flash for Samsung Galaxy S9+ with the Model Number is SM-G9650. Firmware Region is Argentina and CSC code is ARO . Make sure the Model Number are correct with you device. You can check the Model Number in Setting - About phone (Model Number), If phone can't start you can find it by flipping your phone or among the things you found in the box. This Firmware PDA is G9650ZHU7ETG4 with OS Q(Android 10) and the Firmware are build on Wed 05 Aug 2020 03:49:35 am.
Download Firmware Samsung Galaxy S9+ (SM-G9650)
- AP Version: G9650ZHU7ETG4
- CSC Version: G9650OWO7ETG4
- Android Version: Q(Android 10)
- Region: ARO
- Country: Argentina
- Binary: 7
- Security patch level : 2020-07-01
Samsung Galaxy S9+ Android smartphone. Announced Feb 2018. Features 6.2″ Super AMOLED display, Exynos 9810 chipset, Dual: 12 MP (f/1.5-2.4, 26mm, 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF) + 12MP primary camera, 8 MP front camera, 3500 mAh battery, 256 GB storage, 6 GB RAM, Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
- AR Emoji has been updated with improvements like a manual editing feature and enhanced facial expression recognition.
※ As AR Emoji has been updated to a new version, all previously saved AR emojis will be deleted when you next open the AR Emoji app.
New Camera features
- Various menus, modes, and filters have been added, such as AR Zone, Single take, Pro video, My filters, Selfie tone, timelapse for night time, and a mode for recording videos with the front camera in FHD/UHD at 60 fps.
- Similar images are now grouped together for a more organised viewing experience.
- A feature has been added that allows you to merge multiple different groups of albums into one group, or merge different groups and albums into one group.
- The Quick crop function has been added to enlarge and crop parts of high resolution images.
- A feature has been added for searching for Various items, such As emojis and stickers, at one time.
- A text undo/redo feature has been added.
(Swipe two fingers left or right on the keyboard.)
- Files can now be quickly and easily shared with nearby Samsung devices using Quick Share.
- Music Share now lets you share music with your friends using a Bluetooth audio device.
The latest Android security patch has been applied.
- Device security has been further enhanced.
Shop on Amazon
How to flash firmware
- Extract (unzip) the SM-G9650_ARO_G9650ZHU7ETG4......G9650ZHU7ETG4.zip file. using WinRAR or 7-Zip.
- Download Odin Tool 3.14.1
- Extract Odin and open it.
- Reboot Samsung Phone in Download Mode (hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons / hold Volume Down + Bixby buttons then plug-in cable)
- Connect you Samsung Phone and wait until you get a BLUE sign in Odin.
- Add the 1 file Samsung firmware to AP/PDA or 4 files Samsung firmware (AP/BL/CP/CSC) to it's slots.
- Do NOT tick any extra boxes. The only options to be ticked are F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot.
- Click the start button, wait for Odin to say 'PASS' in a GREEN sign. Once the flash is complete, your phone will reboot, and you can disconnect your phone from the PC.
|1||SM-G9650||G9650ZHU9FVF4||CHE||Q(Android 10)||4.68 GB||Download|
|2||SM-G9650||G9650ZHU9FVF2||ANC||Q(Android 10)||4.68 GB||Download|
|3||SM-G9650||G9650ZHU9FVF2||ALE||Q(Android 10)||4.68 GB||Download|
|4||SM-G9650||G9650ZHU9FVF2||BAA||Q(Android 10)||4.68 GB||Download|
|5||SM-G9650||G9650ZHU9FVF2||CHX||Q(Android 10)||4.68 GB||Download|