This Firmware flash for Samsung Galaxy S10+ with the Model Number is SM-G975U. Firmware Region is United States and CSC code is SPR Sprint. Make sure the Model Number are correct with you device. You can check the Model Number in Setting - About phone (Model Number), If phone can't start you can find it by flipping your phone or among the things you found in the box. This Firmware PDA is G975USQU4ETH7 with OS Q(Android 10) and the Firmware are build on Thu 24 Sep 2020 15:16:26 pm.
Download Firmware Samsung Galaxy S10+ (SM-G975U)
- AP Version: G975USQU4ETH7
- CSC Version: G975UOYN4ETH7
- Android Version: Q(Android 10)
- Region: SPR Sprint
- Country: United States
- Security patch level : 2020-09-01
- Wireless DeX connection support.
. Wireless connection with TVs through Wi-Fi Direct (compatible with Miracast).
* Quick panel - DeX
. Usage of Samsung Smart TVs released after 2019 is recommended.
- Screen Zoom and Font Size options are supported to allow customization in various display sizes.
- If quality information on nearby Wi-Fi routers can be measured, this information will appear as Very Fast, Fast, Normal, or Slow.
* This feature can be turned on or off in "Network Quality Information Display" settings.
- When attempting to access a Wi-Fi router with a password, a newly added feature now allows the user to request the password of the Wi-Fi router from someone nearby who is saved in their contact list and has already connected to that router.
* The "Request Password" button will appear on the Wi-Fi password input screen when you can request a password.
Always On Display
- Bitmoji Stickers are supported on Always On Display. (Clock style)
- A new feature has been added to the keyboard search feature that allows the user to search YouTube.
- Split Keyboard is supported on Landscape mode.
- The search function of the "Manage Input Languages" screen in the Keyboard Settings page has been newly updated to make it easy to find keyboard input languages that the user wishes to add or delete.
- The Pro Video feature has been enhanced.
- A feature has been added that allows the user to call a person who is saved as a pre-configured SOS message contact.
- A feature has been added that allows the user to send SOS location-sharing messages every 30 minutes for 24 hours.
※ Since an error may occur in the Samsung Pass app after the One UI 2.5 update, please be sure to update Samsung Pass app to the latest version before installing the One UI 2.5 update.
It is possible to check whether Samsung Pass is the latest version and update to the latest version in the Samsung Pass App.
[ Settings > Biometrics and security > Samsung Pass ]
Shop on Amazon
How to flash firmware
- Extract (unzip) the SM-G975U_SPR_G975USQU4ETH7......G975USQU4ETH7.zip file. using WinRAR or 7-Zip.
- Download Odin Tool 3.14.1
- Extract Odin and open it.
- Reboot Samsung Phone in Download Mode (hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons / hold Volume Down + Bixby buttons then plug-in cable)
- Connect you Samsung Phone and wait until you get a BLUE sign in Odin.
- Add the 1 file Samsung firmware to AP/PDA or 4 files Samsung firmware (AP/BL/CP/CSC) to it's slots.
- Do NOT tick any extra boxes. The only options to be ticked are F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot.
- Click the start button, wait for Odin to say 'PASS' in a GREEN sign. Once the flash is complete, your phone will reboot, and you can disconnect your phone from the PC.
|1||SM-G975U||G975USQU4FTLN||SPR||R(Android 11)||5.3 GB||Download|
|2||SM-G975U||G975USQS4ETJ2||TMK||Q(Android 10)||5.35 GB||Download|
|3||SM-G975U||G975USQS4ETJ2||TMB||Q(Android 10)||5.36 GB||Download|
|4||SM-G975U||G975USQS4ETJ2||CCT||Q(Android 10)||5.34 GB||Download|
|5||SM-G975U||G975USQS4ETJ2||CHA||Q(Android 10)||5.34 GB||Download|