This Firmware flash for Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G with the Model Number is SM-G986N. Firmware Region is South Korea and CSC code is SKC SK Telecom. Make sure the Model Number are correct with you device. You can check the Model Number in Setting - About phone (Model Number), If phone can't start you can find it by flipping your phone or among the things you found in the box. This Firmware PDA is G986NKSU1ATFD with OS Q(Android 10) and the Firmware are build on Thu 25 Jun 2020 09:43:01 am.
Download Firmware Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G (SM-G986N)
- AP Version: G986NKSU1ATFD
- CSC Version: G986NOKR1ATFD
- Android Version: Q(Android 10)
- Region: SKC SK Telecom
- Country: South Korea
Shop on Amazon
How to flash firmware
- Extract (unzip) the SM-G986N_SKC_G986NKSU1ATFD......G986NKSU1ATFD.zip file. using WinRAR or 7-Zip.
- Download Odin Tool 3.14.1
- Extract Odin and open it.
- Reboot Samsung Phone in Download Mode (hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons / hold Volume Down + Bixby buttons then plug-in cable)
- Connect you Samsung Phone and wait until you get a BLUE sign in Odin.
- Add the 1 file Samsung firmware to AP/PDA or 4 files Samsung firmware (AP/BL/CP/CSC) to it's slots.
- Do NOT tick any extra boxes. The only options to be ticked are F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot.
- Click the start button, wait for Odin to say 'PASS' in a GREEN sign. Once the flash is complete, your phone will reboot, and you can disconnect your phone from the PC.
|1||SM-G986N||G986NKSU1EUH1||SKC||R(Android 11)||5.73 GB||Download|
|2||SM-G986N||G986NKSU1EUH1||LUC||R(Android 11)||5.73 GB||Download|
|3||SM-G986N||G986NKSU1EUH1||KTC||R(Android 11)||5.73 GB||Download|
|4||SM-G986N||G986NKSU1EUH1||KOO||R(Android 11)||5.73 GB||Download|
|5||SM-G986N||G986NKSU1EUFC||SKC||R(Android 11)||5.87 GB||Download|