This Firmware flash for Samsung Galaxy S21 5G with the Model Number is SM-G9910. Firmware Region is Taiwan and CSC code is BRI . Make sure the Model Number are correct with you device. You can check the Model Number in Setting - About phone (Model Number), If phone can't start you can find it by flipping your phone or among the things you found in the box. This Firmware PDA is G9910ZHU1AUAG with OS R(Android 11) and the Firmware are build on Thu 04 Feb 2021 19:53:21 pm.
Download Firmware Samsung Galaxy S21 5G (SM-G9910)
- AP Version: G9910ZHU1AUAG
- CSC Version: G9910OZS1AUAG
- Android Version: R(Android 11)
- Region: BRI
- Country: Taiwan
- Security patch level : 2021-02-01
The exact changes may differ depending on your device model, country/Region, and service provider.
• Other bug fixes
- The stability of Camera has been improved.
- Overall stability of functions improved.
• The latest Android security patch has been applied.
- Device security has been further enhanced.
Shop on Amazon
How to flash firmware
- Extract (unzip) the SM-G9910_BRI_G9910ZHU1AUAG......G9910ZHU1AUAG.zip file. using WinRAR or 7-Zip.
- Download Odin Tool 3.14.1
- Extract Odin and open it.
- Reboot Samsung Phone in Download Mode (hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons / hold Volume Down + Bixby buttons then plug-in cable)
- Connect you Samsung Phone and wait until you get a BLUE sign in Odin.
- Add the 1 file Samsung firmware to AP/PDA or 4 files Samsung firmware (AP/BL/CP/CSC) to it's slots.
- Do NOT tick any extra boxes. The only options to be ticked are F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot.
- Click the start button, wait for Odin to say 'PASS' in a GREEN sign. Once the flash is complete, your phone will reboot, and you can disconnect your phone from the PC.