This Firmware flash for Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) with the Model Number is SM-J320H. Firmware Region is Mauritius and CSC code is MRU . Make sure the Model Number are correct with you device. You can check the Model Number in Setting - About phone (Model Number), If phone can't start you can find it by flipping your phone or among the things you found in the box. This Firmware PDA is J320HXXU0ARL1 with OS Lollipop(Android 5.1.1) and the Firmware are build on Tue 02 Apr 2019 09:42:40 am.
Download Firmware Samsung Galaxy J3 (2016) (SM-J320H)
- AP Version: J320HXXU0ARL1
- CSC Version: J320HOJV0ARL1
- Android Version: Lollipop(Android 5.1.1)
- Region: MRU
- Country: Mauritius
· Daylight saving time(Morocco) has been updated
· The security of your device has been improved.
Shop on Amazon
How to flash firmware
- Extract (unzip) the SM-J320H_MRU_J320HXXU0ARL1......J320HXXU0ARL1.zip file. using WinRAR or 7-Zip.
- Download Odin Tool 3.14.1
- Extract Odin and open it.
- Reboot Samsung Phone in Download Mode (hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons / hold Volume Down + Bixby buttons then plug-in cable)
- Connect you Samsung Phone and wait until you get a BLUE sign in Odin.
- Add the 1 file Samsung firmware to AP/PDA or 4 files Samsung firmware (AP/BL/CP/CSC) to it's slots.
- Do NOT tick any extra boxes. The only options to be ticked are F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot.
- Click the start button, wait for Odin to say 'PASS' in a GREEN sign. Once the flash is complete, your phone will reboot, and you can disconnect your phone from the PC.
|1||SM-J320H||J320HXXU0APB7||WTL||Lollipop(Android 5.1.1)||942.23 MB||Download|
|2||SM-J320H||J320HXXU0ARL1||WTL||Lollipop(Android 5.1.1)||993.6 MB||Download|
|3||SM-J320H||J320HXXU0ARL1||TMC||Lollipop(Android 5.1.1)||993.6 MB||Download|
|4||SM-J320H||J320HXXU0ARL1||PAK||Lollipop(Android 5.1.1)||993.6 MB||Download|
|5||SM-J320H||J320HXXU0ARL1||LYS||Lollipop(Android 5.1.1)||993.6 MB||Download|