This Firmware flash for Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) with the Model Number is SM-J3308. Firmware Region is China and CSC code is CHM China Mobile. Make sure the Model Number are correct with you device. You can check the Model Number in Setting - About phone (Model Number), If phone can't start you can find it by flipping your phone or among the things you found in the box. This Firmware PDA is J3308ZMU2BRJ1 with OS Oreo(Android 8.1.0) and the Firmware are build on Fri 12 Oct 2018 11:23:00 am.
Download Firmware Samsung Galaxy J3 (2017) (SM-J3308)
- AP Version: J3308ZMU2BRJ1
- CSC Version: J3308CHM2BRJ1
- Android Version: Oreo(Android 8.1.0)
- Region: CHM China Mobile
- Country: China
- Binary: 2
- Security patch level : 2018-10-01
Samsung Experience 9.0 upgrade
Samsung Experience 9.0 brings you Android Oreo, with exciting new features from Samsung and Google based on feedback from users like you.
We recommend that you back up your important data to keep it safe during the upgrade.
Some apps, including Samsung Internet, Samsung Notes, and Email, should be updated individually before you can update your OS.
Here’s what’s new.
- Manage notifications for each app with notification categories (supported apps only).
- Icons will be shown at the bottom of the notification panel for notifications that aren't currently visible.
- Touch and hold an app to display shortcuts to common or recommended tasks within the app (supported apps only).
- Notification badges on app icons are linked with the notification panel. Clear a notification in one location, and it will also be cleared in the other location.
- The GIF keyboard lets you send GIFs.
- More high-contrast keyboards are available.
- Background services are limited to improve performance and battery life.
- Currently running apps will always be shown in the notification panel.
- New clock styles for the Lock screen
- Adjust the transparency of notifications to get the look you want.
- The user settings for Easy mode may be removed on the new OS. You may need to set them again after the OS upgrade.
- The Weather widget version update will remove the Weather widget from the home screen. Drag the Weather widget into the home screen after you update your OS.
- Added the app icon for Samsung Connect.
- Your Lock screen theme may be removed after the new OS version. You may need to select the theme again after the upgrade.
Shop on Amazon
How to flash firmware
- Extract (unzip) the SM-J3308_CHM_J3308ZMU2BRJ1......J3308ZMU2BRJ1.zip file. using WinRAR or 7-Zip.
- Download Odin Tool 3.14.1
- Extract Odin and open it.
- Reboot Samsung Phone in Download Mode (hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons / hold Volume Down + Bixby buttons then plug-in cable)
- Connect you Samsung Phone and wait until you get a BLUE sign in Odin.
- Add the 1 file Samsung firmware to AP/PDA or 4 files Samsung firmware (AP/BL/CP/CSC) to it's slots.
- Do NOT tick any extra boxes. The only options to be ticked are F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot.
- Click the start button, wait for Odin to say 'PASS' in a GREEN sign. Once the flash is complete, your phone will reboot, and you can disconnect your phone from the PC.