This Firmware flash for Samsung Galaxy J5 with the Model Number is SM-J500H. Firmware Region is Philippines and CSC code is XTC Open Line. Make sure the Model Number are correct with you device. You can check the Model Number in Setting - About phone (Model Number), If phone can't start you can find it by flipping your phone or among the things you found in the box. This Firmware PDA is J500HXXS1AQG1 with OS Lollipop(Android 5.1.1) and the Firmware are build on Fri 04 Aug 2017 15:04:43 pm.
Download Firmware Samsung Galaxy J5 (SM-J500H)
- AP Version: J500HXXS1AQG1
- CSC Version: J500HOLB1APA1
- Android Version: Lollipop(Android 5.1.1)
- Region: XTC Open Line
- Country: Philippines
- Binary: 1
Shop on Amazon
How to flash firmware
- Extract (unzip) the SM-J500H_XTC_J500HXXS1AQG1......J500HXXS1AQG1.zip file. using WinRAR or 7-Zip.
- Download Odin Tool 3.14.1
- Extract Odin and open it.
- Reboot Samsung Phone in Download Mode (hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons / hold Volume Down + Bixby buttons then plug-in cable)
- Connect you Samsung Phone and wait until you get a BLUE sign in Odin.
- Add the 1 file Samsung firmware to AP/PDA or 4 files Samsung firmware (AP/BL/CP/CSC) to it's slots.
- Do NOT tick any extra boxes. The only options to be ticked are F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot.
- Click the start button, wait for Odin to say 'PASS' in a GREEN sign. Once the flash is complete, your phone will reboot, and you can disconnect your phone from the PC.
|1||SM-J500H||J500HXXS2BRI2||THR||Marshmallow(Android 6.0.1)||1.53 GB||Download|
|2||SM-J500H||J500HXXS2BRI2||ACR||Marshmallow(Android 6.0.1)||1.51 GB||Download|
|3||SM-J500H||J500HXXS2BRL1||XFU||Marshmallow(Android 6.0.1)||1.53 GB||Download|
|4||SM-J500H||J500HXXU1APA5||XFE||Lollipop(Android 5.1.1)||929.66 MB||Download|
|5||SM-J500H||J500HXXS2BRL1||XFE||Marshmallow(Android 6.0.1)||1.53 GB||Download|