This Firmware flash for Samsung Galaxy J6+ with the Model Number is SM-J610F. Firmware Region is Turkey and CSC code is TUR . Make sure the Model Number are correct with you device. You can check the Model Number in Setting - About phone (Model Number), If phone can't start you can find it by flipping your phone or among the things you found in the box. This Firmware PDA is J610FXXU1BSDF with OS Pie(Android 9) and the Firmware are build on Thu 30 Jul 2020 21:37:41 pm.
Download Firmware Samsung Galaxy J6+ (SM-J610F)
- AP Version: J610FXXU1BSDF
- CSC Version: J610FOJM1BSDF
- Android Version: Pie(Android 9)
- Region: TUR
- Country: Turkey
- Security patch level : 2019-04-01
Upgraded One UI for Android Pie
One UI brings you Android Pie, with exciting new features and a whole new look and feel based on feedback from users in Samsung and Google.
We recommend that you back up your important data to keep it safe before the upgrade.
Some apps, including Calculator, Samsung Internet, Samsung Health, Samsung Notes, and Samsung Members, need to be updated individually after you update your OS.
To use the Remote unlock function in Find My Mobile on an Android Pie device, the screen lock password (or PIN/pattern) backup process is required. So please make sure that you remember the screen lock password (or PIN/pattern) before starting the update process. If you've forgotten the password (or PIN/pattern), reset it before starting the update process.
Here’s what’s new.
- Content, settings, and other information have been reorganized to keep you focused on the task at hand.
- Interactive elements have been moved to the bottom of the screen so they're always within reach.
- New designs and features such as Night mode help keep your eyes comfortable.
- You can reply to messages directly in the notification panel.
- Image thumbnails are included in message notifications.
- In an app's notification settings, tap the switch once to turn on or off all the notifications in a category.
- Menus have been reorganized to make settings easier to find.
- Added new feature. - Night mode, Font size and style - Bold font, Navigation bar - Full screen gestures
- You can now sort your call history by incoming and outgoing calls.
- Your call history can include up to 2000 entries (increased from 500 entries).
- The new drawer menu makes it easier to manage contacts from various accounts.
- Recycle bin feature was added to Gallery, so you can restore deleted photos using the Recycle bin.
- You can quickly access a range of content, such as "Videos", "Places", "Favourites", and "Suggested" by swiping down in the Pictures or Albums tabs.
Shop on Amazon
How to flash firmware
- Extract (unzip) the SM-J610F_TUR_J610FXXU1BSDF......J610FXXU1BSDF.zip file. using WinRAR or 7-Zip.
- Download Odin Tool 3.14.1
- Extract Odin and open it.
- Reboot Samsung Phone in Download Mode (hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons / hold Volume Down + Bixby buttons then plug-in cable)
- Connect you Samsung Phone and wait until you get a BLUE sign in Odin.
- Add the 1 file Samsung firmware to AP/PDA or 4 files Samsung firmware (AP/BL/CP/CSC) to it's slots.
- Do NOT tick any extra boxes. The only options to be ticked are F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot.
- Click the start button, wait for Odin to say 'PASS' in a GREEN sign. Once the flash is complete, your phone will reboot, and you can disconnect your phone from the PC.
|1||SM-J610F||J610FXXU7CUF1||MID||Q(Android 10)||2.66 GB||Download|
|2||SM-J610F||J610FXXU7CUF1||BKD||Q(Android 10)||2.79 GB||Download|
|3||SM-J610F||J610FXXU7CUF1||EGY||Q(Android 10)||2.66 GB||Download|
|4||SM-J610F||J610FXXU7CUF1||ECT||Q(Android 10)||2.66 GB||Download|
|5||SM-J610F||J610FXXU7CUF1||DKR||Q(Android 10)||2.66 GB||Download|