This Firmware flash for Samsung Galaxy M10 with the Model Number is SM-M105Y. Firmware Region is Philippines and CSC code is XTC Open Line. Make sure the Model Number are correct with you device. You can check the Model Number in Setting - About phone (Model Number), If phone can't start you can find it by flipping your phone or among the things you found in the box. This Firmware PDA is M105YDXU7CUF2 with OS Q(Android 10) and the Firmware are build on Wed 30 Jun 2021 18:53:06 pm.
Download Firmware Samsung Galaxy M10 (SM-M105Y)
- AP Version: M105YDXU7CUF2
- CSC Version: M105YOLO7CUF2
- Android Version: Q(Android 10)
- Region: XTC Open Line
- Country: Philippines
- Binary: 7
- Security patch level : 2021-06-01
• The security of your device has been improved.
Shop on Amazon
How to flash firmware
- Extract (unzip) the SM-M105Y_XTC_M105YDXU7CUF2......M105YDXU7CUF2.zip file. using WinRAR or 7-Zip.
- Download Odin Tool 3.14.1
- Extract Odin and open it.
- Reboot Samsung Phone in Download Mode (hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons / hold Volume Down + Bixby buttons then plug-in cable)
- Connect you Samsung Phone and wait until you get a BLUE sign in Odin.
- Add the 1 file Samsung firmware to AP/PDA or 4 files Samsung firmware (AP/BL/CP/CSC) to it's slots.
- Do NOT tick any extra boxes. The only options to be ticked are F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot.
- Click the start button, wait for Odin to say 'PASS' in a GREEN sign. Once the flash is complete, your phone will reboot, and you can disconnect your phone from the PC.
The Samsung Galaxy M series is a line of online-exclusive budget smartphones manufactured by Samsung Electronics. The first models in the series, the Samsung Galaxy M10 and M20, were released on February 5, 2019; they were followed by the Samsung Galaxy M30 on March 7 and the Samsung Galaxy M40 on June 18. The Galaxy M10s and M30s were announced on September 18, and both were released on September 29. The Galaxy M01 and M11 were released on June 2 and were available for sale on both online and offline platforms.On September 10, Samsung announced the Galaxy M51, the first upper mid-range model in the lineup.Source: wikipedia.org