This Firmware flash for Samsung Galaxy M20 with the Model Number is SM-M205FN. Firmware Region is Georgia and CSC code is CAU . Make sure the Model Number are correct with you device. You can check the Model Number in Setting - About phone (Model Number), If phone can't start you can find it by flipping your phone or among the things you found in the box. This Firmware PDA is M205FNXXU3CTA3 with OS Q(Android 10) and the Firmware are build on Mon 10 Feb 2020 10:45:50 am.
Download Firmware Samsung Galaxy M20 (SM-M205FN)
- AP Version: M205FNXXU3CTA3
- CSC Version: M205FNOXM3CTA3
- Android Version: Q(Android 10)
- Region: CAU
- Country: Georgia
- Binary: 3
- Security patch level : 2020-01-01
One UI Core 2 upgrade with Android 10
One UI Core 2 brings you Android 10, with exciting new features from Samsung and Google based on feedback from users like you.
We recommend that you back up your important data to keep it safe during the upgrade.
Some apps, including Calculator, Samsung Internet, Samsung Health and Samsung Notes, need to be updated individually after you update your OS.
Here's what's new.
- Night mode name changed to Dark mode.
- Enhanced image, text, and color adjustments for day and night environments.
- Darkened wallpapers, widgets, and alarms while Dark mode is on.
Icons and colors
- Clearer app icons and system colors.
- Improved layouts for titles and buttons to eliminate wasted screen space.
Full screen gestures
- Added new navigation gestures.
- Settings moved to Settings > Advanced features > One-handed mode.
- The battery usage graph now provides more detailed information.
- Set goals to keep your phone usage in check.
- Use Focus mode to help avoid distractions from your phone.
- Keep an eye on your kids with new parental controls.
- Added Trash feature for Contacts. Contacts that you delete will stay in the trash for 15 days before being deleted forever.
Shop on Amazon
How to flash firmware
- Extract (unzip) the SM-M205FN_CAU_M205FNXXU3CTA3......M205FNXXU3CTA3.zip file. using WinRAR or 7-Zip.
- Download Odin Tool 3.14.1
- Extract Odin and open it.
- Reboot Samsung Phone in Download Mode (hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons / hold Volume Down + Bixby buttons then plug-in cable)
- Connect you Samsung Phone and wait until you get a BLUE sign in Odin.
- Add the 1 file Samsung firmware to AP/PDA or 4 files Samsung firmware (AP/BL/CP/CSC) to it's slots.
- Do NOT tick any extra boxes. The only options to be ticked are F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot.
- Click the start button, wait for Odin to say 'PASS' in a GREEN sign. Once the flash is complete, your phone will reboot, and you can disconnect your phone from the PC.
The Samsung Galaxy M series is a line of online-exclusive budget smartphones manufactured by Samsung Electronics. The first models in the series, the Samsung Galaxy M10 and M20, were released on February 5, 2019; they were followed by the Samsung Galaxy M30 on March 7 and the Samsung Galaxy M40 on June 18. The Galaxy M10s and M30s were announced on September 18, and both were released on September 29. The Galaxy M01 and M11 were released on June 2 and were available for sale on both online and offline platforms.On September 10, Samsung announced the Galaxy M51, the first upper mid-range model in the lineup.Source: wikipedia.org
|1||SM-M205FN||M205FNEES8CVC1||XEZ||Q(Android 10)||3.17 GB||Download|
|2||SM-M205FN||M205FNEES8CVC1||TPH||Q(Android 10)||3.17 GB||Download|
|3||SM-M205FN||M205FNEES8CVC1||PHN||Q(Android 10)||3.17 GB||Download|
|4||SM-M205FN||M205FNEES8CVC1||ORX||Q(Android 10)||3.17 GB||Download|
|5||SM-M205FN||M205FNEES8CVC1||LUX||Q(Android 10)||3.17 GB||Download|