This Firmware flash for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 with the Model Number is SM-N910C. Firmware Region is Kenya and CSC code is AFR . Make sure the Model Number are correct with you device. You can check the Model Number in Setting - About phone (Model Number), If phone can't start you can find it by flipping your phone or among the things you found in the box. This Firmware PDA is N910CXXS2DRL1 with OS Marshmallow(Android 6.0.1) and the Firmware are build on Thu 20 Dec 2018 11:26:20 am.
Download Firmware Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (SM-N910C)
- AP Version: N910CXXS2DRL1
- CSC Version: N910COJV2DRL1
- Android Version: Marshmallow(Android 6.0.1)
- Region: AFR
- Country: Kenya
- Binary: 2
- Build Date: 2018-12-20 11:26:20
- Size: 2.1 GB
Shop on Amazon
How to flash firmware
- Extract (unzip) the SM-N910C_AFR_N910CXXS2DRL1......N910CXXS2DRL1.zip file. using WinRAR or 7-Zip.
- Download Odin Tool 3.14.1
- Extract Odin and open it.
- Reboot Samsung Phone in Download Mode (hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons / hold Volume Down + Bixby buttons then plug-in cable)
- Connect you Samsung Phone and wait until you get a BLUE sign in Odin.
- Add the 1 file Samsung firmware to AP/PDA or 4 files Samsung firmware (AP/BL/CP/CSC) to it's slots.
- Do NOT tick any extra boxes. The only options to be ticked are F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot.
- Click the start button, wait for Odin to say 'PASS' in a GREEN sign. Once the flash is complete, your phone will reboot, and you can disconnect your phone from the PC.
The Samsung Galaxy Note series is a series of high-end Android phablets and smartphone developed and marketed by Samsung Electronics. The line is primarily oriented towards pen computing; all Galaxy Note models ship with a stylus pen and incorporate a pressure-sensitive Wacom digitizer. All Galaxy Note models also include software features that are oriented towards the stylus and the devices' large screens, such as note-taking and digital scrapbooking apps, and split-screen multitasking. The line serves as Samsung's flagship smartphone model, positioned above the Samsung Galaxy S series.Source: wikipedia.org
|1||SM-N910C||N910CXXU2DSA2||ZTR||Marshmallow(Android 6.0.1)||2.12 GB||Download|
|2||SM-N910C||N910CXXU2DSA2||ZTO||Marshmallow(Android 6.0.1)||2.06 GB||Download|
|3||SM-N910C||N910CXXS2DQD4||TGP||Marshmallow(Android 6.0.1)||2.12 GB||Download|
|4||SM-N910C||N910CXXS2DQD4||TGP||Marshmallow(Android 6.0.1)||2.12 GB||Download|
|5||SM-N910C||N910CXXS2DRL3||PSP||Marshmallow(Android 6.0.1)||1.99 GB||Download|