This Firmware flash for Samsung Galaxy Note9 with the Model Number is SM-N960F. Firmware Region is Netherlands and CSC code is TNL T-Mobile. Make sure the Model Number are correct with you device. You can check the Model Number in Setting - About phone (Model Number), If phone can't start you can find it by flipping your phone or among the things you found in the box. This Firmware PDA is N960FXXU6ETG3 with OS Q(Android 10) and the Firmware are build on Tue 04 Aug 2020 10:37:01 am.
Download Firmware Samsung Galaxy Note9 (SM-N960F)
- AP Version: N960FXXU6ETG3
- CSC Version: N960FODX6ETG1
- Android Version: Q(Android 10)
- Region: TNL T-Mobile
- Country: Netherlands
- Security patch level : 2020-07-01
- AR Emoji has been updated with improvements like a manual editing feature and enhanced facial expression recognition.
※ As AR Emoji has been updated to a new version, all previously saved AR emojis will be deleted when you next open the AR Emoji app.
New Camera features
- Various menus, modes, and filters have been added, such as AR Zone, Single take, Pro video, My filters, Selfie tone, and improved night mode.
- Similar images are now grouped together for a more organised viewing experience.
- A feature has been added that allows you to merge multiple different groups of albums into one group, or merge different groups and albums into one group.
- An improved search feature has been added to find pictures based on information such As the time or place pictures were taken.
- The Quick crop function has been added to enlarge and crop parts of high resolution images.
- A multilingual translation feature has been added.
- A feature has been added for searching for Various items, such As emojis and stickers, at one time.
- A text undo/redo feature has been added.
(Swipe two fingers left or right on the keyboard.)
- An icon to open Samsung Pass has been added.
- Files can now be quickly and easily shared with nearby Samsung devices using Quick Share.
- Music Share now lets you share music with your friends using a Bluetooth audio device.
How to flash firmware
- Extract (unzip) the SM-N960F_TNL_N960FXXU6ETG3......N960FXXU6ETG3.zip file. using WinRAR or 7-Zip.
- Download Odin Tool 3.14.1
- Extract Odin and open it.
- Reboot Samsung Phone in Download Mode (hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons / hold Volume Down + Bixby buttons then plug-in cable)
- Connect you Samsung Phone and wait until you get a BLUE sign in Odin.
- Add the 1 file Samsung firmware to AP/PDA or 4 files Samsung firmware (AP/BL/CP/CSC) to it's slots.
- Do NOT tick any extra boxes. The only options to be ticked are F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot.
- Click the start button, wait for Odin to say 'PASS' in a GREEN sign. Once the flash is complete, your phone will reboot, and you can disconnect your phone from the PC.
|1||SM-N960F||N960FXXS6ETHB||BOG||Q(Android 10)||3.98 GB||Download|
|2||SM-N960F||N960FXXS6ETH6||THR||Q(Android 10)||5.06 GB||Download|
|3||SM-N960F||N960FXXS6ETHC||THR||Q(Android 10)||5.06 GB||Download|
|4||SM-N960F||N960FXXS6ETHB||XSG||Q(Android 10)||5.06 GB||Download|
|5||SM-N960F||N960FXXS6ETHE||SFR||Q(Android 10)||4.17 GB||Download|