This Firmware flash for Samsung Galaxy Note10 with the Model Number is SM-N9700. Firmware Region is Taiwan and CSC code is BRI . Make sure the Model Number are correct with you device. You can check the Model Number in Setting - About phone (Model Number), If phone can't start you can find it by flipping your phone or among the things you found in the box. This Firmware PDA is N9700ZSS1ASJ9 with OS Pie(Android 9) and the Firmware are build on Mon 09 Dec 2019 17:30:11 pm.
Download Firmware Samsung Galaxy Note10 (SM-N9700)
- AP Version: N9700ZSS1ASJ9
- CSC Version: N9700OZS1ASJ9
- Android Version: Pie(Android 9)
- Region: BRI
- Country: Taiwan
- Security patch level : 2019-11-01
- Other bug fixes
ㆍImproved fingerprint recognition algorithm
- The latest Android security patch has been applied.
ㆍDevice security has been further enhanced.
How to flash firmware
- Extract (unzip) the SM-N9700_BRI_N9700ZSS1ASJ9......N9700ZSS1ASJ9.zip file. using WinRAR or 7-Zip.
- Download Odin Tool 3.14.1
- Extract Odin and open it.
- Reboot Samsung Phone in Download Mode (hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons / hold Volume Down + Bixby buttons then plug-in cable)
- Connect you Samsung Phone and wait until you get a BLUE sign in Odin.
- Add the 1 file Samsung firmware to AP/PDA or 4 files Samsung firmware (AP/BL/CP/CSC) to it's slots.
- Do NOT tick any extra boxes. The only options to be ticked are F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot.
- Click the start button, wait for Odin to say 'PASS' in a GREEN sign. Once the flash is complete, your phone will reboot, and you can disconnect your phone from the PC.
|1||SM-N9700||N9700ZCU3DTI1||CHC||Q(Android 10)||5.79 GB||Download|
|2||SM-N9700||N9700ZCU2CTF2||CHC||Q(Android 10)||5.79 GB||Download|
|3||SM-N9700||N9700ZSU3DTI1||TGY||Q(Android 10)||4.93 GB||Download|
|4||SM-N9700||N9700ZSU2CTF1||TGY||Q(Android 10)||4.93 GB||Download|
|5||SM-N9700||N9700ZSU3CTH1||BRI||Q(Android 10)||4.8 GB||Download|