This Firmware flash for Samsung Galaxy Note10+ with the Model Number is SM-N975U. Firmware Region is United States and CSC code is USC . Make sure the Model Number are correct with you device. You can check the Model Number in Setting - About phone (Model Number), If phone can't start you can find it by flipping your phone or among the things you found in the box. This Firmware PDA is N975USQS4CTF3 with OS Q(Android 10) and the Firmware are build on Mon 03 Aug 2020 15:00:02 pm.
Download Firmware Samsung Galaxy Note10+ (SM-N975U)
- AP Version: N975USQS4CTF3
- CSC Version: N975UOYN4CTF3
- Android Version: Q(Android 10)
- Region: USC
- Country: United States
- Security patch level : 2020-07-01
· The security of your device has been improved.
How to flash firmware
- Extract (unzip) the SM-N975U_USC_N975USQS4CTF3......N975USQS4CTF3.zip file. using WinRAR or 7-Zip.
- Download Odin Tool 3.14.1
- Extract Odin and open it.
- Reboot Samsung Phone in Download Mode (hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons / hold Volume Down + Bixby buttons then plug-in cable)
- Connect you Samsung Phone and wait until you get a BLUE sign in Odin.
- Add the 1 file Samsung firmware to AP/PDA or 4 files Samsung firmware (AP/BL/CP/CSC) to it's slots.
- Do NOT tick any extra boxes. The only options to be ticked are F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot.
- Click the start button, wait for Odin to say 'PASS' in a GREEN sign. Once the flash is complete, your phone will reboot, and you can disconnect your phone from the PC.
|1||SM-N975U||N975USQU4DTH7||USC||Q(Android 10)||5.52 GB||Download|
|2||SM-N975U||N975USQS4CTG1||TMB||Q(Android 10)||5.37 GB||Download|
|3||SM-N975U||N975USQS4CTG1||SPR||Q(Android 10)||5.37 GB||Download|
|4||SM-N975U||N975USQS4CTG1||CCT||Q(Android 10)||5.37 GB||Download|
|5||SM-N975U||N975USQS4CTG1||CHA||Q(Android 10)||5.37 GB||Download|