This Firmware flash for Samsung Galaxy Note20 with the Model Number is SM-N980F. Firmware Region is Germany and CSC code is DBT . Make sure the Model Number are correct with you device. You can check the Model Number in Setting - About phone (Model Number), If phone can't start you can find it by flipping your phone or among the things you found in the box. This Firmware PDA is N980FXXU1DUB5 with OS R(Android 11) and the Firmware are build on Thu 18 Feb 2021 13:06:32 pm.
Download Firmware Samsung Galaxy Note20 (SM-N980F)
- AP Version: N980FXXU1DUB5
- CSC Version: N980FOXM1DUB5
- Android Version: R(Android 11)
- Region: DBT
- Country: Germany
- Security patch level : 2021-02-01
- Extract the date and address from the event title and recommend automatic registration.
- Receive notifications from SmartThings devices that also have specified schedule notifications.
- The performance of Camera has been improved
- Eye comfort shield function has been added.
- The color temperature of the screen automatically adjusts for the time of day.
Buds Auto Switching
- Support Buds auto switching between Galaxy phone and tablet.
- Extract the date and address from the reminder memo and recommend to register automatically, and remind important information by situation.
- It is now possible to protect your privacy by deleting the location information of previously taken photos before sharing or posting them on social media.
- Synchronize valid links created on devices with the same registered Samsung account.
- The use of social media services has been simplified. It is possible to share profiles, photos, notes, schedules, and more with friends simply by logging in to your Samsung account.
- Object eraser feature has been added to Labs in Photo Editor.
- Using Erase Objects allows you to erase an object which you want in the photo.
Shop on Amazon
How to flash firmware
- Extract (unzip) the SM-N980F_DBT_N980FXXU1DUB5......N980FXXU1DUB5.zip file. using WinRAR or 7-Zip.
- Download Odin Tool 3.14.1
- Extract Odin and open it.
- Reboot Samsung Phone in Download Mode (hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons / hold Volume Down + Bixby buttons then plug-in cable)
- Connect you Samsung Phone and wait until you get a BLUE sign in Odin.
- Add the 1 file Samsung firmware to AP/PDA or 4 files Samsung firmware (AP/BL/CP/CSC) to it's slots.
- Do NOT tick any extra boxes. The only options to be ticked are F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot.
- Click the start button, wait for Odin to say 'PASS' in a GREEN sign. Once the flash is complete, your phone will reboot, and you can disconnect your phone from the PC.
The Samsung Galaxy Note series is a series of high-end Android phablets and smartphone developed and marketed by Samsung Electronics. The line is primarily oriented towards pen computing; all Galaxy Note models ship with a stylus pen and incorporate a pressure-sensitive Wacom digitizer. All Galaxy Note models also include software features that are oriented towards the stylus and the devices' large screens, such as note-taking and digital scrapbooking apps, and split-screen multitasking. The line serves as Samsung's flagship smartphone model, positioned above the Samsung Galaxy S series.Source: wikipedia.org
|1||SM-N980F||N980FXXS1CUB1||ARO||R(Android 11)||5.68 GB||Download|
|2||SM-N980F||N980FXXU1DUB5||XID||R(Android 11)||5.85 GB||Download|
|3||SM-N980F||N980FXXS1CUB1||CRC||R(Android 11)||5.87 GB||Download|
|4||SM-N980F||N980FXXU1DUB5||AVF||R(Android 11)||7.01 GB||Download|
|5||SM-N980F||N980FXXU1DUB5||VDC||R(Android 11)||7.01 GB||Download|