This Firmware flash for Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7 with the Model Number is SM-P555M. Firmware Region is Puerto Rico and CSC code is PCT . Make sure the Model Number are correct with you device. You can check the Model Number in Setting - About phone (Model Number), If phone can't start you can find it by flipping your phone or among the things you found in the box. This Firmware PDA is P555MUBU1BSE2 with OS Marshmallow(Android 6.0.1) and the Firmware are build on Mon 16 Sep 2019 14:36:52 pm.
Download Firmware Samsung Galaxy Tab A 9.7 (SM-P555M)
- AP Version: P555MUBU1BSE2
- CSC Version: P555MPCT1BSE2
- Android Version: Marshmallow(Android 6.0.1)
- Region: PCT
- Country: Puerto Rico
· OS upgrade - Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
· A new Ultra data saving mode function has been added
· The new TouchWiz provides enhanced usability and an updated visual design.
· Quick connect helps you easily find and connect to nearby devices by showing currently connected devices and previous connections.
· Advanced power saving mode restricts background data and extends battery life.
· A new vibration pattern concept has been applied.
· Settings for the following have been reset: Theme, Email, Icon/Widget
※ Android 6.0 Marshmallow does not support the Decrypt device function. If your mobile device is encrypted, encryption cannot be disabled after upgrading. If you want encryption to be disabled after upgrading, it must be disabled before you upgrade your device. To disable encryption go to Settings - Lock screen and security - Other security settings, then select Decrypt device.
※ Some apps that were installed via the Lollipop OS may need to be updated after upgrading to the Marshmallow OS. Go to Galaxy Apps or Play Store to update apps.
※ If present, the Email shortcut on your home screen will be removed during the upgrade. It can be added to the home screen again after upgrading.
※ Some changes may vary depending on country or network operator.
※ The functionality of some features may differ after the upgrade. Some apps may not function normally.
※ Errors during the upgrade may cause data loss. Back up any important data before upgrading.
Shop on Amazon
How to flash firmware
- Extract (unzip) the SM-P555M_PCT_P555MUBU1BSE2......P555MUBU1BSE2.zip file. using WinRAR or 7-Zip.
- Download Odin Tool 3.14.1
- Extract Odin and open it.
- Reboot Samsung Phone in Download Mode (hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons / hold Volume Down + Bixby buttons then plug-in cable)
- Connect you Samsung Phone and wait until you get a BLUE sign in Odin.
- Add the 1 file Samsung firmware to AP/PDA or 4 files Samsung firmware (AP/BL/CP/CSC) to it's slots.
- Do NOT tick any extra boxes. The only options to be ticked are F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot.
- Click the start button, wait for Odin to say 'PASS' in a GREEN sign. Once the flash is complete, your phone will reboot, and you can disconnect your phone from the PC.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab is a line of Android-based and Windows-based tablet computers produced by Samsung Electronics. The first model in the series, the 7-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab, was presented to the public on 2 September 2010 at the IFA in Berlin and was available on 5 November 2010. Since then several models have been released, including models with 7.7, 8.9 and 10.1-inch displays. The Wi-Fi versions of the tablet all include a GPS system, and the 3G/4G tablets add cellular capability.Source: wikipedia.org
|1||SM-P555M||P555MUBS1CTK3||CHO||Nougat(Android 7.1.1)||2.01 GB||Download|
|2||SM-P555M||P555MUBS1CTK2||TPA||Nougat(Android 7.1.1)||1.97 GB||Download|
|3||SM-P555M||P555MUBS1CTJC||ZVV||Nougat(Android 7.1.1)||2.11 GB||Download|
|4||SM-P555M||P555MUBU1CSI2||ZTO||Nougat(Android 7.1.1)||1.63 GB||Download|
|5||SM-P555M||P555MUBU1CSI2||ZVV||Nougat(Android 7.1.1)||1.7 GB||Download|