This Firmware flash for Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2019) with the Model Number is SM-T290. Firmware Region is South Africa and CSC code is XFA . Make sure the Model Number are correct with you device. You can check the Model Number in Setting - About phone (Model Number), If phone can't start you can find it by flipping your phone or among the things you found in the box. This Firmware PDA is T290XXU3BTG1 with OS Q(Android 10) and the Firmware are build on Wed 05 Aug 2020 14:02:20 pm.
Download Firmware Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2019) (SM-T290)
- AP Version: T290XXU3BTG1
- CSC Version: T290OJM3BTG1
- Android Version: Q(Android 10)
- Region: XFA
- Country: South Africa
- Security patch level : 2020-07-01
One UI 2.1 upgrade with Android 10
One UI 2.1 brings you Android 10, with exciting new features from Samsung and Google based on feedback from users like you.
We recommend that you back up your important data to keep it safe during the upgrade.
Some apps, including Calculator, Samsung Internet and Samsung Notes, need to be updated individually after you update your OS.
- Enhanced image, text, and color adjustments for day and night environments.
Icons and colors
- Clearer app icons and system colors.
- High contrast keyboards and layouts for large text have been improved.
- The battery usage graph now provides more detailed information.
- Added the ability to edit the modes that appear at the bottom of the screen.
- Provided a More tab so you can quickly access hidden modes from the preview screen.
- Customize the quick menu to get instant access to the features you use the most.
- Get more information from the app bar.
- Added more filters you can use while searching to help you find things quickly.
- Added speed and time units to the unit converter.
How to flash firmware
- Extract (unzip) the SM-T290_XFA_T290XXU3BTG1......T290XXU3BTG1.zip file. using WinRAR or 7-Zip.
- Download Odin Tool 3.14.1
- Extract Odin and open it.
- Reboot Samsung Phone in Download Mode (hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons / hold Volume Down + Bixby buttons then plug-in cable)
- Connect you Samsung Phone and wait until you get a BLUE sign in Odin.
- Add the 1 file Samsung firmware to AP/PDA or 4 files Samsung firmware (AP/BL/CP/CSC) to it's slots.
- Do NOT tick any extra boxes. The only options to be ticked are F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot.
- Click the start button, wait for Odin to say 'PASS' in a GREEN sign. Once the flash is complete, your phone will reboot, and you can disconnect your phone from the PC.
|1||SM-T290||T290XXU3BTG1||MID||Q(Android 10)||2.77 GB||Download|
|2||SM-T290||T290XXU3BTG1||ILP||Q(Android 10)||2.77 GB||Download|
|3||SM-T290||T290XXU3BTG1||KSA||Q(Android 10)||2.77 GB||Download|
|4||SM-T290||T290XXU3BTG1||SIO||Q(Android 10)||2.94 GB||Download|
|5||SM-T290||T290XXU3BTG1||SKZ||Q(Android 10)||2.94 GB||Download|