This Firmware flash for Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2017) with the Model Number is SM-T385. Firmware Region is Ukraine and CSC code is SEK Kyivstar. Make sure the Model Number are correct with you device. You can check the Model Number in Setting - About phone (Model Number), If phone can't start you can find it by flipping your phone or among the things you found in the box. This Firmware PDA is T385DXU3CSL2 with OS Pie(Android 9) and the Firmware are build on Wed 22 Jan 2020 18:50:40 pm.
Download Firmware Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (2017) (SM-T385)
- AP Version: T385DXU3CSL2
- CSC Version: T385OXE3CSL1
- Android Version: Pie(Android 9)
- Region: SEK Kyivstar
- Country: Ukraine
- Binary: 3
Shop on Amazon
How to flash firmware
- Extract (unzip) the SM-T385_SEK_T385DXU3CSL2......T385DXU3CSL2.zip file. using WinRAR or 7-Zip.
- Download Odin Tool 3.14.1
- Extract Odin and open it.
- Connect you Samsung Phone and wait until you get a BLUE sign in Odin.
- Add the 1 file Samsung firmware to AP/PDA or 4 files Samsung firmware (AP/BL/CP/CSC) to it's slots.
- Do NOT tick any extra boxes. The only options to be ticked are F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab is a line of Android-based and Windows-based tablet computers produced by Samsung Electronics. The first model in the series, the 7-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab, was presented to the public on 2 September 2010 at the IFA in Berlin and was available on 5 November 2010. Since then several models have been released, including models with 7.7, 8.9 and 10.1-inch displays. The Wi-Fi versions of the tablet all include a GPS system, and the 3G/4G tablets add cellular capability.Source: wikipedia.org
|1||SM-T385||T385DXU4CUH2||XSA||Pie(Android 9)||2.33 GB||Download|
|2||SM-T385||T385DXU4CUH2||TEL||Pie(Android 9)||2.36 GB||Download|
|3||SM-T385||T385DXS4CUD3||XSA||Pie(Android 9)||2.33 GB||Download|
|4||SM-T385||T385DXS4CUD3||SEK||Pie(Android 9)||2.42 GB||Download|
|5||SM-T385||T385DXS4CUD3||CAC||Pie(Android 9)||2.42 GB||Download|