This Firmware flash for Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 2 with the Model Number is SM-T395. Firmware Region is New Zealand and CSC code is XNZ . Make sure the Model Number are correct with you device. You can check the Model Number in Setting - About phone (Model Number), If phone can't start you can find it by flipping your phone or among the things you found in the box. This Firmware PDA is T395DXU3BRJ5 with OS Oreo(Android 8.1.0) and the Firmware are build on Tue 04 Aug 2020 10:43:42 am.
Download Firmware Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 2 (SM-T395)
- AP Version: T395DXU3BRJ5
- CSC Version: T395XNZ3BRJ5
- Android Version: Oreo(Android 8.1.0)
- Region: XNZ
- Country: New Zealand
- Security patch level : 2018-11-01
Samsung Experience 9.5 upgrade with Android Oreo
Samsung Experience 9.5 brings you Android Oreo, with exciting new features from Samsung and Google based on feedback from users like you.
We recommend that you back up your important data to keep it safe during the upgrade.
Some apps, including Samsung Internet, Samsung Notes, and Email, should be updated individually before you can update your OS.
Here’s what’s new.
- Manage notifications for each app with notification categories (supported apps only).
- Icons will be shown at the bottom of the notification panel for notifications that aren't currently visible.
- Touch and hold an app to display shortcuts to common or recommended tasks within the app (supported apps only).
- Notification badges on app icons are linked with the notification panel. Clear a notification in one location, and it will also be cleared in the other location.
- The toolbar gives quick access to useful functions.
- The GIF keyboard lets you send GIFs.
- More high-contrast keyboards are available.
- Background services are limited to improve performance and battery life.
- Currently running apps will always be shown in the notification panel.
- Let your phone's screen go dark when mirroring to another screen.
- Control your account settings and profile information for multiple apps.
- Tap your profile picture on the main Settings page to access your profile information and account settings.
- View and manage photos and notes stored only in Samsung Cloud.
- Store any type of file in Samsung Cloud Drive.
- Select specific items to delete or restore from your backups.
- See how big each backup is and how many items it contains.
Find My Mobile
- Back up Secure Folder to Samsung Cloud remotely when your phone is lost.
Shop on Amazon
How to flash firmware
- Extract (unzip) the SM-T395_XNZ_T395DXU3BRJ5......T395DXU3BRJ5.zip file. using WinRAR or 7-Zip.
- Download Odin Tool 3.14.1
- Extract Odin and open it.
- Reboot Samsung Phone in Download Mode (hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons / hold Volume Down + Bixby buttons then plug-in cable)
- Connect you Samsung Phone and wait until you get a BLUE sign in Odin.
- Add the 1 file Samsung firmware to AP/PDA or 4 files Samsung firmware (AP/BL/CP/CSC) to it's slots.
- Do NOT tick any extra boxes. The only options to be ticked are F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot.
- Click the start button, wait for Odin to say 'PASS' in a GREEN sign. Once the flash is complete, your phone will reboot, and you can disconnect your phone from the PC.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab is a line of Android-based and Windows-based tablet computers produced by Samsung Electronics. The first model in the series, the 7-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab, was presented to the public on 2 September 2010 at the IFA in Berlin and was available on 5 November 2010. Since then several models have been released, including models with 7.7, 8.9 and 10.1-inch displays. The Wi-Fi versions of the tablet all include a GPS system, and the 3G/4G tablets add cellular capability.Source: wikipedia.org
|1||SM-T395||T395XXSCCUD3||SIN||Pie(Android 9)||2.38 GB||Download|
|2||SM-T395||T395XXSCCUD1||XSA||Pie(Android 9)||2.43 GB||Download|
|3||SM-T395||T395XXSCCUD1||TEL||Pie(Android 9)||2.48 GB||Download|
|4||SM-T395||T395XXSCCUD1||TNZ||Pie(Android 9)||2.42 GB||Download|
|5||SM-T395||T395XXSCCUD1||XNZ||Pie(Android 9)||2.42 GB||Download|