This Firmware flash for Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2019) with the Model Number is SM-T510. Firmware Region is Slovenia and CSC code is SIO . Make sure the Model Number are correct with you device. You can check the Model Number in Setting - About phone (Model Number), If phone can't start you can find it by flipping your phone or among the things you found in the box. This Firmware PDA is T510XXU3BTFN with OS Q(Android 10) and the Firmware are build on Thu 23 Jul 2020 10:16:40 am.
Download Firmware Samsung Galaxy Tab A 10.1 (2019) (SM-T510)
- AP Version: T510XXU3BTFN
- CSC Version: T510OXM3BTFN
- Android Version: Q(Android 10)
- Region: SIO
- Country: Slovenia
- Binary: 3
- Security patch level : 2020-07-01
One UI 2 upgrade with Android 10
One UI 2 brings you Android 10, with exciting new features from Samsung and Google based on feedback from users like you.
We recommend that you back up your important data to keep it safe during the upgrade.
Some apps, including Calculator, Samsung Internet, and Samsung Notes, need to be updated individually after you update your OS.
Here's what's new.
- Enhanced image, text, and color adjustments for day and night environments.
- Darkened wallpapers, widgets, and alarms while Dark mode is on.
Icons and colors
- Clearer app icons and system colors.
- Improved layouts for titles and buttons to eliminate wasted screen space.
- Enhanced animations with a playful touch.
Full screen gestures
- Added new navigation gestures.
- Navigate more comfortably on large screens with minimal finger movement.
- Easily focus on what matters with clearly highlighted buttons.
- High contrast keyboards and layouts for large text have been improved.
- Listen to live speech and display it as text.
Better text over wallpapers
- See text more clearly against wallpaper, as One UI 2 automatically adjusts font colors based on light and dark areas and color contrast in the image below.
Media and devices
- Replaced the SmartThings panel with the Media and Devices.
- Media: Control music and videos playing on your tablet as well as other devices.
- Devices: Check and control your SmartThings devices directly from the quick panel.
- The battery usage graph now provides more detailed information.
- Set goals to keep your tablet usage in check.
- Use Focus mode to help avoid distractions from your tablet.
- Keep an eye on your kids with new parental controls.
- Added the ability to edit the modes that appear at the bottom of the screen.
- Provided a More tab so you can quickly access hidden modes from the preview screen.
- Improved the layout so you can focus on taking pictures without the settings getting in the way.
- Customize the quick menu to get instant access to the features you use the most.
- Get more information from the app bar.
- Install add-ons from the Galaxy Store to get even more features.
- Added Trash feature for Contacts. Contacts that you delete will stay in the trash for 15 days before being deleted forever.
- Stickers can be added to a date without creating an event.
- Ringtones can be used for event alerts.
- More options are available for repeating reminders.
- Set location-based reminders for a specific period of time.
- Share reminders with your family group and other sharing groups.
- Set reminders for a specific date without an alert.
- Created a Trash feature so you can restore files if you delete something by mistake.
- Added more filters you can use while searching to help you find things quickly.
- You can now copy or move multiple files and folders to different destinations at the same time.
- Added speed and time units to the unit converter.
- Android Auto is now preloaded.
- Added tips to help you get the most from your Galaxy.
Shop on Amazon
How to flash firmware
- Extract (unzip) the SM-T510_SIO_T510XXU3BTFN......T510XXU3BTFN.zip file. using WinRAR or 7-Zip.
- Download Odin Tool 3.14.1
- Extract Odin and open it.
- Reboot Samsung Phone in Download Mode (hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons / hold Volume Down + Bixby buttons then plug-in cable)
- Connect you Samsung Phone and wait until you get a BLUE sign in Odin.
- Add the 1 file Samsung firmware to AP/PDA or 4 files Samsung firmware (AP/BL/CP/CSC) to it's slots.
- Do NOT tick any extra boxes. The only options to be ticked are F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot.
- Click the start button, wait for Odin to say 'PASS' in a GREEN sign. Once the flash is complete, your phone will reboot, and you can disconnect your phone from the PC.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab is a line of Android-based and Windows-based tablet computers produced by Samsung Electronics. The first model in the series, the 7-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab, was presented to the public on 2 September 2010 at the IFA in Berlin and was available on 5 November 2010. Since then several models have been released, including models with 7.7, 8.9 and 10.1-inch displays. The Wi-Fi versions of the tablet all include a GPS system, and the 3G/4G tablets add cellular capability.Source: wikipedia.org
|1||SM-T510||T510XXU5CVG2||ITV||R(Android 11)||3.18 GB||Download|
|2||SM-T510||T510XXU5CVF1||ZTO||R(Android 11)||3.11 GB||Download|
|3||SM-T510||T510XXU5CVF1||UPO||R(Android 11)||3.11 GB||Download|
|4||SM-T510||T510XXU5CVF1||TPA||R(Android 11)||3.11 GB||Download|
|5||SM-T510||T510XXU5CVF1||EON||R(Android 11)||3.11 GB||Download|