This Firmware flash for Samsung Galaxy Tab S8+ with the Model Number is SM-X800. Firmware Region is South Korea and CSC code is KOO . Make sure the Model Number are correct with you device. You can check the Model Number in Setting - About phone (Model Number), If phone can't start you can find it by flipping your phone or among the things you found in the box. This Firmware PDA is X800XXU2BVK4 with OS T(Android 13) and the Firmware are build on Wed 23 Nov 2022 17:45:11 pm.
Download Firmware Samsung Galaxy Tab S8+ (SM-X800)
- AP Version: X800XXU2BVK4
- CSC Version: X800OXM2BVK4
- Android Version: T(Android 13)
- Region: KOO
- Country: South Korea
- Binary: 2
Shop on Amazon
How to flash firmware
- Extract (unzip) the SM-X800_KOO_X800XXU2BVK4......X800XXU2BVK4.zip file. using WinRAR or 7-Zip.
- Download Odin Tool 3.14.1
- Extract Odin and open it.
- Reboot Samsung Phone in Download Mode (hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons / hold Volume Down + Bixby buttons then plug-in cable)
- Connect you Samsung Phone and wait until you get a BLUE sign in Odin.
- Add the 1 file Samsung firmware to AP/PDA or 4 files Samsung firmware (AP/BL/CP/CSC) to it's slots.
- Do NOT tick any extra boxes. The only options to be ticked are F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot.
- Click the start button, wait for Odin to say 'PASS' in a GREEN sign. Once the flash is complete, your phone will reboot, and you can disconnect your phone from the PC.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab is a line of Android-based and Windows-based tablet computers produced by Samsung Electronics. The first model in the series, the 7-inch Samsung Galaxy Tab, was presented to the public on 2 September 2010 at the IFA in Berlin and was available on 5 November 2010. Since then several models have been released, including models with 7.7, 8.9 and 10.1-inch displays. The Wi-Fi versions of the tablet all include a GPS system, and the 3G/4G tablets add cellular capability.Source: wikipedia.org